Timescale is looking for an experienced Customer Support Engineering Manager. This is a great opportunity to be our first Customer Support Engineer and this person will help build the Support team.
- Build, grow and oversee the Timescale Customer Support organization.
- Develop and clarify policies, processes, systems and tools to enable the team to meet and exceed support operational obligations.
- Be a doer. This person will be very hands on to start fielding most support issues. This will entail being on a support rotation and responding customer escalations.
- And help others do. Have a mindset of continuous improvement, in terms of efficiency of support processes and customer satisfaction
- 3 + years of proven experience as a Customer Support Engineering Manager.
- Ability to grow a customer support organization from scratch.
- Detail oriented with an emphasis on creating repeatable and scalable processes.
- Proven experience and of being a Support Engineer or other strongly technical role in the past.
- Past experience of leadership in a technically demanding environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer oriented focus, positive attitude and calm under pressure.
- Knowledge of databases such as PostgreSQL is a big plus.
- Premium medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Stock options
- 401k retirement plan
- Flexible PTO and family leave
- FSA and Dependent FSA plans
- Educational self-improvement benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible schedule
- Awesome coworkers
Time Series is everywhere, and Timescale is helping developers and companies make sense of it.
Businesses worldwide trust TimescaleDB for mission-critical applications from industries as varied as manufacturing, finance, utilities, telecom, mining, ad tech, oil & gas, and the smart home. Applications built on TimescaleDB include IOT, complex monitoring systems, industrial machine data analysis, geospatial asset tracking, operational data warehousing, and financial risk management; via the edge, on premise, and cloud deployments.
TimescaleThe team is based in New York City (HQ) and Stockholm, and is backed by top tier investors, including Benchmark Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Icon Ventures, and Two Sigma Ventures