Timescale is looking for an experienced Product Manager for our Cloud offering with a track record of success shipping an enterprise SaaS product.
- Ability to craft a product strategy and roadmap in concert with customers, engineering, design, and go-to-market teams
- Assist in defining roadmap of our products while creating differentiation for our Time Series Database and other products on the market.
- Help gather requirements from customers, sales, and Timescale’s team, and define new features for the company’s cloud offerings and hosted product.
- Discover and define business cases for new market opportunities
- Work with the marketing and product marketing teams on messaging, positioning and launch activities.
- Empathy for our enterprise customers, and a passion for solving their problems with software
- Build relationships and work closely with engineering, marketing and sales to ensure product alignment.
- Support the sales team on customer engagements and take part in sales enablement activities within the company.
- 3+ years of proven track record in product management working on an enterprise database product.
- Good understanding of infrastructure software
- Direct experience with modern distributed products and deep knowledge of the open-source data software ecosystem is a plus
- Technical aptitude and attention to detail
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Computer Science or Technical degree much preferred
- Premium medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Stock options
- 401k retirement plan
- Flexible PTO and family leave
- FSA and Dependent FSA plans
- Educational self-improvement benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible schedule
- Awesome coworkers
Time Series is everywhere, and Timescale is helping developers and companies make sense of it.
Businesses worldwide trust TimescaleDB for mission-critical applications from industries as varied as manufacturing, finance, utilities, telecom, mining, ad tech, oil & gas, and the smart home. Applications built on TimescaleDB include IOT, complex monitoring systems, industrial machine data analysis, geospatial asset tracking, operational data warehousing, and financial risk management; via the edge, on premise, and cloud deployments.
TimescaleThe team is based in New York City (HQ) and Stockholm, and is backed by top tier investors, including Benchmark Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Icon Ventures, and Two Sigma Ventures